29/08/2010

Our house.

I look at my babies and pinch myself.

I am in awe of everything they do. I cannot believe I have produced such wonderful beings.

I hate the speed at which it is passing and want to pause this moment forever.

As a Mum of one everything is the next stage, the next development.

As a Mum of two everything is happening too quickly and I want my babies to stay babies. I don't want the next stage yet as I want to savour the current one.

With Monty's babyhood I was determined to maintain a sense of balance and order. In Blossom's I relish the chaos and breastfeed in my sleep!

Three years ago today we moved into this house and filled it with boxes and a tiny twelve day old baby. (And a big dog!)

Three years later it's just filled with love.


Ahem. Well and a whole load of other stuff, but, y'know.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on three years in your house. Funnily enough we moved into ours just over three years ago too. Yours is a lovely family home, and is very welcoming too. Good luck slowing down time x

    ReplyDelete